31 May, 2010
Saturday’s Live Green Smoothie 85% Challenge Results – Day 8
Posted by: Angela Leeds In: *Live Green Smoothie 85% Challenge
Another good day, in the 85% zone, give or take.
What I Ate
The Raw Stuff
- Bit of raw honey for early-morning brekkies.
- Avocado with Salted Honey-Rose Glaze for… let’s call it a late second post-noon breakfast
- Greek-Style Mushroom-Fresh Corn Wraps for… let’s call it early dinner.
- 2 blenderfuls of Live Green Smoothies made from 1 whole baby watermelon and 2/3 container baby spinach.
- 1 blenderful Live Green Smoothie made from spinach, raw cacao nibs, bananas and raw honey… minus whatever the kids got into and scarfed down.
The Non-Raw Stuff
- Piece of toasted Greek sweet bread (upon which I spread the raw honey for early brekkies).
- Greek meal with fam for… let’s call it late dinner: marinated Greek-style pork chop, roasted Greek-style lemon-potatoes, and a pile of juicy-delish steamed zucchini.
- Small bit of Starbucks hot chocolate — got a “Happy Birthday, Have A Free Drink On Us” card from them today, so I cashed it in… and gave most of the drink to my mom while we watched Groundhog Day together.
- Had an espresso in the early morn as well.
Okay, here’s the report so far… Approximately $53.82 spent so far, through 8 days, with a few other bits & pieces already-on-the-premises added into recipes.
Took a day off. Yay.
Appetite seems to be leveling off. Didn’t want to eat as much.