28 Apr, 2010
The Best Recipe For Warm Chocolate Pudding Ever.. You won’t believe it’s made from raw zucchini and avocado!
Raw vegans, eat your heart out. This is a recipe any chocolate-lovin’ meat-eater will enjoy. You can make this for friends and family and don’t say a word… they’ll never know it’s good for them. And it’s a lot faster than making pudding out of a box!
Serve this pudding warm… that’s the point of this recipe. Because warm, live, raw, rich, creamy, delicious, comfort food is such a rare thing. And this is truly it. And, of course… it’s chocolate to boot. Anyone can whip this up the next time they have a hankering for something sweet & chocolatey. It’s bound to satisfy.
Recipe for: The Best Recipe For Warm Chocolate Pudding Ever
You’re so gonna wanna make more than one batch… unless you’re by yourself. Even then…
- 1 cup baby zucchini, peeled and chopped for measurement
- flesh from 1/2 avocado
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon quality vanilla
- 2 tablespoons raw cane sugar, raw honey, or other minimally denatured sweetener
- 3-4 tablespoons spring water (I used 4 and like the consistency; 3 will make it slightly firmer)
- a few good dashes quality natural salt (makes the flavor “pop”)
Blend everything til smooth in a blender. Then heat very gently over low heat in a saucepan, stirring continuously. Will take a couple minutes, tops. You might just want to take the chill off, or stir till it’s warmer… but not hotter than is comfortable against your bare skin. You are not cooking… just raising the temperature.
Pour out into small bowl and enjoy!